Objects of The Trust
The trust has the following objects :-
- To spread the teachings of maha prabhu shree Ramcharan Ji.
- To provide best medical facilities to general and weaker section of the society.
- To help poor and uneducated children by providing them basic education.
- To Free the society from habit of smoking and other addictions.
- To work in the field of environment.
- To arrange free medical check up camps for health and public welfare.
- To administer and maintain Hospitals in public interest.
- To work for the welfare of the orphan Children and to make arrangment of their education and training.
- To work for rehabilitation, training and self employment of the orphans, widows and divorced women.
- To establish and render services to the aged people by operating “Vridhasharam".
- To establish Ramsnehi Medical College and Swami Ram Charan Dental College under the trust.
The trust is located at Shahpura in Bhilwara distict (Raj.) and conducting various activities of the trust mainly in Bhilwara , But in spiritual and general field all our India as above globally
Following institutions are being operated by the trust for public welfare
- Shree Ram Snehi Chikitalaya And Anusandhan Kendra at Bhilwara
- Ramsnehi College of Nursing, Bhilwara
- Ramsnehi School of Nursing, Bhilwara
- Shree Ram Snehi Praviseka sanskrit School shahpura
- Shree Ram Kishore Alopathy Chikitsalaya Shahpura
- Shree Ram Dayal Aruvadic Chikitsalaya Shahpura
- Shree Ram Kishore Sada varit Shahpura, Pushkar, Indore (M.P.)
Salient activities of the trust
- Shree Ram Nivas Dham trust Shahpura is Presently running three small hospitals and a leading Hospital of 300 beds capacity for treatment of suffering and diseased people of shahpura, Bhilwara and near by areas. Shree Ramsnehi Chikitalaya and Anusandhan Kendra (A unit of the trust) has become a famous institution in the field of medical services in Rajasthan providing medical facilities to the people on concessional rate, free medical checkup camps for the treatment of people suffering in rural areas. So that they may live a happy & healthy life.
- Shree Ramsnehi Praviseka sanskrit School shahpura has been established for poor and orphan children for their development and grouth-mental, physical, emotional and spiritual.
- They are imparted quality Education in a friendly way and make them ansure of their talents and potentials so that they lead a happy and meaningful life
- In Shree Ram Kishore Sada Varit free food is provided to the saints and poor peoplc without any discremination of caste and cread .
- Trust has been awarded “Vriksha Vardhan award” for tree plantation in the field of environment
- Other then these activities the trust is involing in many welfare activities of public intrest.
Projected Programes of The Trust
- Expansion of Shree Ram Snehi Chikitalaya And Anusandhan Kendra Bhilwara
- Establishment of Ram Snehi Medical College,Dental College at Bhilwara
- Establish a Ram Charan Kanya Vidhya Peeth at Shahpura